Monday, February 23, 2009

Journal Question 5


This time, I want to talk about my experience that I felt nervous. When I was high school student, I always practiced Judo, Japanese martial art. I woke up at 5 o'clock everyday, and I practiced whole day. I spent my time for doing Judo even I felt sick. One day, i heared that there is Korean national Judo match after 6 months. It is very famous to Judo player. And it is dream to them joining the game because it is verry difficult joining the game even very few Judo player can join the game. After I heared that I am the one who can join the game, i practiced more and more, and I tried to control my weight for 6 months. My friends and family cheered me up. I was surprised because it was first time my parents cheered me up. I did not know my parents like and paid attention to me through Judo, so I still like Judo. One day before Judo match, I could not sleep. I felt first this kind of feeling. I was nervous, and my hands were shaken themselves. Anyone know this kind of feeling if they have never been to match, especially national match. There are many kinds of Judo matches in Korea, but it is the biggest that I joined. There were so many Judo players. Eventualy, I won 6 games, but I lost at 7th game. My last score was 6th in -81kg group of this game. It means I was 6th in the -81kg group in Korea. Even though I could not the first one, it was valuable experience. Sometime, when I look back on this time, my heart beats quickly. I will never forget this kind of feeling, and I cannot feel this feeling again.

No comments: