Sunday, November 9, 2008

journal question 4 about dream

People's dreams and aspirations is that they will be successful, and how we can get our goals. When I was young, I did not have dream about my future and did not care about it. But, now, I worry about my future everyday. In my case, learning English is the first step for my future. And, I have to decide my major and have to study about it. But, even first step is not easy to me. So, I have fears that when my studying is over, how I can learn English quickly, and what kind of major I should choose for my future. Although I worry about my future very seriously, I can control my worry about the future. It is important how to overcome fears about the future in our own dreams. When we overcome our fears, We can get goals and we will be close to success

1 comment:

Anna said...

I agree with you. Fears help us to get distracted from our dreams. We need to get over them in order to succeed!