Sunday, January 25, 2009

Journal Question 1


There are lots og great people in my country and in the world. They might be models of the most people. Everybody is influenced by someone such as fathers, friends, and their own heros. In my case, I have been influenced by a famous captain of Korea called Kim, Yu-sin. Most of Korean have heard about his name or his story more than once. He always decided his decisions strongly even he cut his most favorite horse's neck. That is why I have been influenced by him. At that time, Horses are very important thing for human. There is no one who can throw something important, but He did for his strong decision because the horse broke his decision. Also, He was good captain and controled his subordinates very well. He won in the war every time, and all subordinates follow him. It is also difficult that people make others following them.
When I was young, I was irresolute. I was changed after reading his story. He is less famous than other korean captain or heros, but his sprit and patriotism is the best. He did not take care of his life because he thought that He was only for country. Doing something for own coutry is good for people's pride. He have been fogotten by Korean more and more, because many new heros are coming every year in Korea. Even though all Korean forget him, I will rememver forever him. He is my hero, and he changed my weak mind and my life. Because of him, I can get my apearance of the present.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I still am not understanding why the horse had to die. I also think the picture looks pretty cool!!
You are the first person to mention a historical figure.